If you are feeling confused about turning off SAP on LG smart TV, you have landed on the right blog post.
In this step-by-step guide, we would show you the exact steps required for turning off the SAP feature on the LG smart TV.
You can conveniently turn on, on, and turn off the SAP feature on LG Smart TV using the provided guide.
That being said, let’s jump right into the matter, and check out the details.
SAP or Secondary Audio Programme is an advanced program for the LG smart TVs, which allows you to substitute the English language with your native language.
In this way, you can enjoy the content in your native language, which provides you with enhanced entertainment.
Here are the Steps for Turning on/Turning Off the SAP Feature on LG Smart TVs:
- Firstly you need to look around for the SAP feature on your LG smart TV remote.
- If there is the “SAP” button on your LG smart TV, you just need to press the SAP button and you are good to go.
- On the other hand, if your smart TV remote does not have the SAP button, then you have to manually go to the UI and turn on the SAP.
- Go to the “Settings” of your LG smart, and look around for the “Sound” settings.
- Afterward, look around for the “Language” settings.
- You should see the “SAP” feature there, and the button to toggle.
Related Post: How to Turn off SAP on Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is There SAP Feature on the LG Smart TVs?
Yes, there is the SAP feature on the LG smart TVs.
Is there an SAP Button on the LG Smart TVs?
Yes, there is the SAP button on some LG smart TVs. Not all LG smart TVs come with the SAP button integrated.
How We Can Turn Off the SAP feature on the LG Smart TVs?
You can conveniently turn off the SAP feature on the LG smart TVs. Above, we have provided you with a complete step-by-step process for turning off the SAP feature on the LG smart TVs.
Finding the SAP feature on the LG smart TVs is a pretty tricky task. Thus, we have compiled this complete step-by-step guide, in which we put together all the steps required for turning on, and turning off the SAP feature on the LG smart TV.
You can conveniently turn-on, and turn-off the SAP feature on the LG smart TVs using the provided guide.