If you feel it daunting to pair a ROKU TV remote, this guide is for you in which we have provided you with a complete step-by-step guide for pairing a ROKU TV remote.
By following this guide, you can easily connect the ROKU TV remote with the ROKU TV, and enjoy content on it.
That being said, let’s jump right into the matter and check out the process.
In order to control the ROKU TV, you need to use a remote. By using the remote, you can conveniently control the ROKU TV, and enjoy scrolling through your favorite content on the screen.
Here, we have provided a complete step-by-step guide for connecting and controlling a ROKU TV using a remote.
Firstly, you need to turn on the ROKU TV and wait for at least 20 seconds until all the applications on the ROKU TV get fully loaded.
When the applications on the TCL ROKU TV get fully loaded, then you can move along further.
If there are batteries already put into the battery compartment, then you can skip this process, otherwise, you need to put the batteries into the remote, do not close the compartment, and move on to the next step.
Now, you need to locate the pairing button on the ROKU TV. The pairing button on the ROKU TV is present on the backside of the battery compartment. Bring the remote close to the TV, and press the pairing button on the remote until it starts blinking the pairing light.
Shortly, you will see a notification about the pairing on the TV, which indicates that now the ROKU TV has been paired with your TV.
Well, pairing the ROKU TV remote to the TV using the pairing button is a pretty straightforward task, and above we have provided you with all the steps that you need to know for pairing the ROKU TV to the remote using the pairing button.
How about pairing the ROKU TV remote without the pairing button? Well, it may seem scary at first, but, it is not. The process for pairing the ROKU TV remote even without the pairing button is possible.
Below, we have provided you with the complete guide for pairing the ROKU TV remote without the pairing button.
- By using your mobile phone app remote, open “Settings” on your ROKU TV.
- Afterward, go to the “Remotes” option, and finally, click on the “Pair Remote” option.
- Now, your ROKU TV remote would automatically sync, and connected to the ROKU TV without anything else.
Feeling confused about pairing the Hisense ROKU TV remote? Check out the below-given steps to pair the Hisene ROKU TV remote.
- Open the battery compartment of your Hisense TV remote.
- Now, you need to turn on the Hisene ROKU TV and bring the remote closer to the TV.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the remote for about 5 seconds until the light starts blinking.
- Shortly, you will see a pairing notification on the Hisense ROKU TV, which indicates that the remote has been connected to the TV.
Below, we have mentioned steps for pairing the TCL ROKU TV remote:
- Turn on the TCL ROKU TV, and bring the remote closer to the TV.
- Afterward, you need to open the battery compartment of the remote and look around for the pairing button.
- Press and hold the pairing button on your TCL ROKU TV for about 5 seconds until the pairing light on the TCL ROKU TV starts blinking.
- There should be a pairing notification on the screen indicating that the TCL ROKU TV is in the pairing process.
- When the pairing process on the TCL ROKU TV finishes, press any button to check out whether the remote is working or not.
Looking to pair Sharp ROKU TV? Check out the below-given steps to pair the Sharp ROKU TV remote, and you are good to go.
- Turn on the TV, and let it boot properly
- Afterward, you need to open the battery compartment of the remote, and press, and hold the pairing button on the remote for about five seconds until the pairing light starts blinking.
- Now, your Sharp ROKU TV remote would be connected to the Sharp TV, and you should be able to control the Sharp ROKU TV using the remote.
There are times when you need to unpair a remote, in order to connect the remote to another TV. The process of unpairing the remote from the ROKU TV is properly described below.
- While the ROKU TV is being tuned-on, press and hold the “Home”, “Back”, and “Menu” buttons on it, and three lights would blink up now.
- The blinking lights on the remote indicate that the ROKU TV has been disconnected.
- You can confirm whether the remote has been unpaired from the ROKU TV or not by pressing the button on it, if the TV does not respond to the button, it means that the ROKU TV remote has been disconnected.
Even if you do not have the physical remote, you can still control the ROKU TV by using the mobile remote. The ROKU TV mobile remote allows you to control the ROKU TV without any fuss.
Below, we have compiled steps for connecting the ROKU TV Mobile App to ROKU TV:
- Firstly, you need to connect both the mobile phone and the TV to the same network.
- Download the “ROKU TV” mobile application either from the PlayStore or the App Store.
- After you have installed the app, you need to open it.
- Go through the wizard, and when you are done with the wizard, you need to click on “Devices”.
- From the list of available devices, click on your ROKU TV.
- Afterward, click on the middle bottom “Remote” option, and you are good to go,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Pair ROKU TV Remote Without Factory Resetting?
Well, you do not need to factory reset a ROKU TV remote for pairing it. You simply need to press the pairing button on the ROKU TV, and it would automatically connect to the ROKU TV.
I Do Not Have a Physical ROKU TV, What to Do?
If you do not have a physical remote for the ROKU TV, you can still control the ROKU TV using your mobile. ROKU TV offers a mobile remote that comes with ultimate connectivity, allowing you to fully control the TV through the phone.
Can We Pair the ROKU TV with Universal Remote?
Yes, there are universal ROKU TV remotes that can be programmed, and paired to be used with the ROKU TV.
It can be difficult for you to pair the ROKU TV remote if you have never done it before. Therefore, we have provided you with a complete step-by-step guide that you can follow to pair the ROKU TV remote.
In this step-by-step guide, we have provided you with a detailed process that you can use for pairing the ROKU TV remote. By using this, you can connect the remote to your ROKU TV without any fuss.