If you are having a hard time connecting your Bluetooth headphones to Hisense TV, don’t get worried, we have got you covered.
This step-by-step guide will show you the exact steps required for connecting wireless headphones to Hisense TV. We have put together two super-detailed methods for connecting smart and non-smart Hisense TVs to Bluetooth.
That being said, let’s jump right into the details and check out the matter.
The connection process for the Hisense smart TV is entirely different than the regular Hisense TVs, as in the case of the non-smart TV that lacks Bluetooth connectivity.
By following the below-given guide, you can connect the smart as well as the non-smart TV to the Bluetooth headphones.
Connecting the Hisense Smart TV to Bluetooth headphones is very convenient as compared to the non-smart TV which requires the extra process of having the Bluetooth transmitter.
In the case of a smart TV, you simply have to pair the headphones to the smart TV, and you are good to go.
Here are the Steps for Connecting the Bluetooth Headphones to Hisense Smart TV:
- Firstly, you would need to turn on both the Bluetooth headphones, and the Hisense Smart TV, and tune them into the Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Also, you need to ensure, there is no other Bluetooth device nearby, otherwise, your Bluetooth headphones would be connected to the other device.
- Now, get your Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode.
- Open the “Menu” on your TV using the remote.
- Click on the “Sound” option.
- Select the “Add a New Speaker” option.
- You would now see your headphones in the available list.
- Select your headphones from the list, and you would now get the sound from your Bluetooth headphones instead of the TV speakers.
Related Post: How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to VIZIO Smart TV
Connecting Bluetooth headphones to Hisense TV without built-in connectivity can be quite tricky as you would have to use an additional device called the Bluetooth Transmitter with it.
Other than that the method of connectivity for the Smart and non-Smart Hisense TVs is exactly the same.
Below, we have mentioned all the Steps Required for Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to Hisense TV:
- Firstly, you have to get a Bluetooth transmitter that is compatible with your headphones.
- Now, plug the Bluetooth transmitter into the HDMI port of your TV.
- Get your Bluetooth headphones into the pairing mode, and ensure there is no other device nearby in the pairing mode.
- Also, get your Bluetooth transmitter into the pairing mode.
- Your Bluetooth headphones should now connect to the TV, and you should get the sound out from the headphones instead of the TV.
Related Post: How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Sony TV
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can We Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Hisense TV?
Yes, you can connect Bluetooth headphones to Hisense TV. Above, we have compiled all the steps required for connecting the Hisense TV to Bluetooth headphones.
How Can We Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Hisense TV?
You have to pair the Bluetooth headphones to your Hisense TV for the sound. Above, we have mentioned all the steps for connecting the Bluetooth headphones to Hisense TV.
Can We Connect Non-Smart Hisense TV to Bluetooth?
Yes, you can connect Non-Smart Hisense TV to Bluetooth. Above, we have compiled all the steps for connecting the non-smart Hisense TV to Bluetooth.
Connecting the Bluetooth headphones to Hisense TV can be a hectic activity, as the process differs from TV to TV.
Thus, above, we have provided you with a complete step-by-step guide that you can use to connect the Hisense TV to Bluetooth headphones.