CNN is not officially available on the Samsung Smart TVs, the good news here is that you can still enjoy CNN on the Samsung Smart TV.
In this blog post, we have compiled a complete step-by-step process that you can use to get the CNN on your Samsung Smart TV.
That being said, let’s jump straight into the procedure.
CNN is officially not available on Samsung Smart TVs, but it does not mean you cannot enjoy CNN on your Smart TVs. There are different methods for getting CNN on Samsung Smart TVs.
Below, we have mentioned two of the most popular methods for getting CNN on Samsung Smart TVs. You can use either of these methods for getting the Cable News Network on your Samsung Smart TV.
The first and easiest method of enjoying CNN on your Samsung Smart TV is by using your smartphone to screencasting the CNN from your smartphone to the Samsung TV. You can conveniently use this method for enjoying CNN entertainment on your Samsung Smart TV.
Here are the Steps for Getting CNN on Samsung Smart TV Via Screen Casting:
- Firstly, you would need to connect your smartphone and your TV to the same WIFI network.
- Using your mobile phone, go to the Playstore, and download the CNN application.
- After you are done with the download, open the CNN app on your Android.
- Now, take down the notification bar from the home screen, and click on the “Screen Casting” button.
Related Post: How to Get SKY Go on Samsung Smart TV
If you do not like to get your mobile phone engaged and looking for an alternative method for getting the CNN on your Samsung Smart TV, then this method is alright for you, as using this method, you can easily enjoy ENN on your Samsung smart TV without any issues.
Note: In this method, you would be getting the CNN via a streaming device like the Amazon Firestick or ROKU TV according to your liking or needs.
Here are the Steps for Getting CNN on Samsung Smart TV Via Streaming Device:
- Firstly, you have to get a streaming device.
- Now, connect the streaming device to the TV, and open up the device home menu.
- Afterward, you have to go to the App Store of the streaming device network, and from there, you can easily get the CNN application, and enjoy it on your Samsung smart TV.
Related Post: How to Clear Cache on Samsung Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can We Get CNN on Samsung Smart TV?
Yes, you can get CNN on Samsung Smart TV. Although, it is officially not available on the Samsung Smart, still, you can get the CNN app on the Samsung smart TV using the screencast or streaming devices.
Which Streaming Devices Support CNN?
All the reputable streaming devices support CNN including Amazon Firestick, ROKU TV, etc.
Is There CNN App on the Samsung Smart TV Store?
No, there is no CNN app on the Samsung Smart TV store. You have to use alternative methods for getting the CNN application on the Samsung Smart TV.
CNN is not available on the Samsung Smart TVs, but the good news here is that you can using the alternative methods for enjoying CNN on your Samsung Smart TV.
Above, we have compiled two different methods that you can use to enjoy the CNN on your Samsung Smart TV.